Updated on 18 April 2015
- Fixed autokeep items still being lost on death (such as easter event rewards). If you lost an easter event reward before the update, please let us know
- Fixed the locations of kebbits so they can always be used
- Slightly increased the rate at which easter eggs spawn
- Fixed the level requirements of Steadfast, Glaiven and Ragefire boots (they require 85 defence and 75 att/range/mage level but didn't require any levels before)
- Fixed a few minor bugs as reported in the...
Updated on 27 March 2015
- Added a few commands for staff to detect bots more easily. Botters, you've been warned.
- We flogged the decanter who was stealing potions if you had exactly 4 doses of a potion. Sadly, he drank them all so we couldn't reclaim the lost potions, but at least he will never do it again.
- Fixed the bug where fletching a large amount of bolts with cut gems while wearing brawling gloves would not give you the right amount of XP.
- Major voting update!
As of now, whenever you ...
Tomorrow, most likely in the evening (GMT timezone), there will be a server update where the glacors and easter event will be released together. The scaffolding for scheduled, automated events will also be laid and starting next week we'll be holding our first event (which event it'll be precisely is yet to be determined).
A few changes have been made to the Glacors during development: instead of in a cave, they will be at the West side of the deep wilderness (ice patch). They will also be ava...
It sure has been a long time since I've posted something, but that's all due to my busy schedule, combined with my internship. Nonetheless, I've (finally) found some spare time to work on PkHonor, and I've been working a bit here and there on Glacors. What we have so far:
- The Glacor has the correct attacking animations
- Every attack style can be chosen by the glacor. It does keep the same attacking style throughout the whole battle.
- Protection prayers only take 50% of the damage instead o...
106 players online