Updated on 21 November:
-> As of now, anyone who completed the quest can buy fully charged crystal bows and shields at Lord Iorwerth in exchange for a crystal seed and 50M
-> The 'smithing' teleport now brings you to Port Phasmatys
-> The door of the Port Phasmatys smithery is now always open
-> An anvil has been added in Port Phasmatys and you can now use the furnace for goldsmithing
-> The puzzle box used during the quest can no longer get bugged
-> As of now, if you die during the quest (like in...
Updated on 30 October 2014:
- Addition of a Halloween Event. To start the event, talk to the Gatekeeper near the PK Portal in Edgeville.
Hint: when completing the event, use 'drop' on the reward and see what happens
- Additional slayer monsters
- Slayer monsters now drop a Tooth and Loop half of a crystal key. You can combine them to make a whole key which opens a chest in Taverley (see below for chest location). The halves and the whole key are all tradeable. The chest contains no rare or uniqu...
Tomorrow evening (for European players - late afternoon for Americans), I'll be releasing the new quest that Dylan had worked on. I'm currently performing the latest tests and making sure everything is in order before the release.
After that, I'll make sure to spend some time reading through all the comments from the community in regards to Castle Wars and the rewards and adjust the minigame accordingly.
I know I'm not as active on the forums as I used to, but lots of work for college get in th...
Whatever time I have for PkHonor during the next few days, I'll dedicate to the following:
- Gathering the rest of the names and reported bugs of the CW rewards bughunt, so I can hand out the promised rewards (as usual, I'm way behind on those)
- Gather everyone's feedback in regards to the Castle Wars minigame as well as its rewards. I know there are already some discussion threads about this, so if people could post the links to them here, that would be nice. If you don't know of any CW discu...
89 players online