Updated on 26 December 2014
- Everyone now receives +20% extra hunter XP
- The divine spirit shield's effect will no longer work in the duel arena when Prayer is disabled
- Everyone can now wield any axes and pickaxes, regardless of your attack, woodcutting or mining level. However, you can only attack enemies when you have the appropriate attack level and you can only cut trees or mine rocks when you have the appropriate woodcutting or mining level
- Combat training teleport now has 'Slayer tele...
That's right, I'm moving on from Pkhonor.
For awhile now I've barely had time to get online and do the things I'm supposed to do, I've been working on a few things that I just don't get to finish nor do I feel like working on them.
When you worked for 8-16 hours a day, you don't feel like stepping into another working area where people expect from you to help them with all of their problems.
Truth is, the longer I stay in my position with the activity I have, the longer I'll stop a part of th...
You know it's almost Christmas and therefore I'll be making a Christmas event, like I made one for Halloween. This event will not contain anything combat-related so that everyone has the ability to complete it.
Furthermore I've been doing a lot of searching for models to add some new items for Bounty Hunter, and with success! We now have the Mysterious emblems from OSRS and the Ancient Artifacts from RS2 Bounty Hunter. We will combine those as possible drops when killing a target in Bo...
Tomorrow afternoon (GMT), I will release a server update containing the following:
- Bandos kiteshield against Nex: when while wielding the Bandos kiteshield, all incoming damage from Nex will be reduced by 20%. There is also a 1 out of 4 chance that an attack will be deflected, preventing you from taking damage and dealing 25% of the original hit back onto her.
- If you kill Nex while wielding the Bandos kiteshield, there's a small chance you get a Zaros Godsword as a drop from her. The sword ...
165 players online