News

Todays updates! 30 October 2014

Updated on 30 October 2014:
- Addition of a Halloween Event. To start the event, talk to the Gatekeeper near the PK Portal in Edgeville.
Hint: when completing the event, use 'drop' on the reward and see what happens ;)
- Additional slayer monsters
- Slayer monsters now drop a Tooth and Loop half of a crystal key. You can combine them to make a whole key which opens a chest in Taverley (see below for chest location). The halves and the whole key are all tradeable. The chest contains no rare or uniqu...

Todays updates! (11 October 2014)

Updated on 11 October 2014:
-> Increased the amount of tickets players receive at the end of a Castle Wars game by 33%
-> Players who are banned from pVp activities will no longer be able to join Castle Wars
-> As of now, admins can start a Castle Wars event, where the rewards for a game will be doubled. Normally there should be a Castle Wars event tomorrow (Sunday), though this is unconfirmed at this time.
-> Fixed the bug where players can keep their hood and cape if they leave the waiting room...

Developers blog

CW rewards + rework + anniversary drop party

Whatever time I have for PkHonor during the next few days, I'll dedicate to the following:
- Gathering the rest of the names and reported bugs of the CW rewards bughunt, so I can hand out the promised rewards (as usual, I'm way behind on those)
- Gather everyone's feedback in regards to the Castle Wars minigame as well as its rewards. I know there are already some discussion threads about this, so if people could post the links to them here, that would be nice. If you don't know of any CW discu...

Halloween event coming

As you may (or may not) have read in Dylan's latest devblog entry, he's been working on several small updates, along with a small but fun Halloween Event for our players to enjoy.

Due to loads of work for college, my time to work on PkHonor is quite limited. Still, I'm doing the best I can and I guarantee that the event (along with the small updates) will be released within the next 2 days. There's still quite a bit of code review and expansion to be done, but it's all coming together.

Once thi...

Online Players

148 players online

Nickrock234
Toeh5
Honor whore
Honor l0rdy
Crashin tova
Amaranth
Moist man
Purangall
Nurse59