News

Beginning of a new month!

Today, we have decided to promote TopG to a tier 1 toplist on our voting page, considering it's actually a rather big RSPS toplist that's getting us several new players. That means the maximum bonus votepoints for daily voting has been increased as well!
Furthermore, now that Rsps100 (finally) has a working callback system, we have added that server as a tier 2 toplist, meaning you get 2 votepoints and a chance at 500 points each time you vote there. For those who are wondering: the only reaso...

Wiki released!

As of now, we have our own (free and self-hosted!) PkHonor wiki, which can be found at http://wiki.pkhonor.net ! You'll also notice we have replaced our 'Support' button in the navigation bar with the 'Wiki' button. If and when we add a new system for player support, it'll be through the User Control Panel (the gear on the top right of the forums), rather than a button on the navigation bar.

Note: if you see an ugly forums, just do a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) to load the new forums look. If you...

Developers blog

KBD weekend, combat fixes, anti-duel scams and ironman

As the title says, these four topics will be my main focus for PkHonor during the next 2 - 4 weeks. The main thing I need to decide yet, is which order to do them in (although the KBD must be finished first of course, within 2 days). Tomorrow, I'll be setting up a poll in the news forum to help decide the order in which the other three will be implemented.

For this weekend, I have also planned a KBD event - on top of an increased droprate, during the event the KBD will drop items that it does...

Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's... Dylan

Hey guys

I know I've been gone for a couple of weeks now, and I decided to give you all a heads up. No, I've not been in an accident or have been eaten by a bear, or anything like it. I've done a lot of pleasant and unpleasant stuff lately. First of all, my girlfriend's grandfather died. It was not pleasant at all, so I was most of the time with her for moral support. During the funeral, I got a message saying my grandmother was in a car accident. Luckily, things turned out to be OK. But I did...

Online Players

132 players online

Toeh5
Lkn
F3arme
Pizzaroll94
Obbychones
Emud
Protoman
Virginia
Howey
99 5killz