News

Todays updates! (27 March 2015)

Updated on 27 March 2015
- Added a few commands for staff to detect bots more easily. Botters, you've been warned.
- We flogged the decanter who was stealing potions if you had exactly 4 doses of a potion. Sadly, he drank them all so we couldn't reclaim the lost potions, but at least he will never do it again.
- Fixed the bug where fletching a large amount of bolts with cut gems while wearing brawling gloves would not give you the right amount of XP.

- Major voting update!
As of now, whenever you ...

Connection problems? Read me!

As of recently, several players have experienced some connectivity issues. As in: their client tries to log in for 30 - 60 seconds, then says "Error connecting to server". However, after a few tries, it eventually works and then they can just play normally again.

We've determined this to be a misconfiguration in the firewall at our hosting company, so now we're working with them to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Either way, if you get the above error, just keep trying until it works. I...

Developers blog

Progress

Not sure why I haven't been using the developer blog as much as I used to, but as suggested by some players and staff, I probably should post here more often, even if it's only a few lines about what I've done recently.

So, what have I done recently?

- Registered ourselves on several RSPS toplists
- Been working for the past few weeks on a voting gateway where our players see vote buttons for each toplist. They will also see a countdown timer if they have already voted recently, so they know whe...

Time for some glacors

Considering the steadfast, ragefire and glaiven boots now look good enough to be released to the players, a few things need to be decided yet.

For starters, there's the "is this for everyone or just donators/premiums?" question. Well, since it's been a long time since Donators got their own monster to kill, I'd like to make the available to Donators only. The drops (and boots) can however be sold to everyone, including regular players.

However, one thing I don't know the answer to yet, is wheth...

Online Players

124 players online

Ryan
Brutaltanks
Errobbie
Nolan
Honor shody
Not an owner
Pekiviiner
Aresee
Masterrs
Dabz