News

Extra voting incentive

Now that (most of) the toplists are about to get reset on the first of the month, we'd like to further stimulate our players to vote. Anyone who votes on any toplist within the next 24 hours will have a chance at receiving a special reward, which I will personally hand over to them (unless they're offline when the rewards are handed out, in which case it'll be put in their refund box).
Obviously, this only applies to the top 5 toplists on our vote page since we can't verify if you voted on any...

Todays updates! (27 March 2015)

Updated on 27 March 2015
- Added a few commands for staff to detect bots more easily. Botters, you've been warned.
- We flogged the decanter who was stealing potions if you had exactly 4 doses of a potion. Sadly, he drank them all so we couldn't reclaim the lost potions, but at least he will never do it again.
- Fixed the bug where fletching a large amount of bolts with cut gems while wearing brawling gloves would not give you the right amount of XP.

- Major voting update!
As of now, whenever you ...

Developers blog

Progress

Not sure why I haven't been using the developer blog as much as I used to, but as suggested by some players and staff, I probably should post here more often, even if it's only a few lines about what I've done recently.

So, what have I done recently?

- Registered ourselves on several RSPS toplists
- Been working for the past few weeks on a voting gateway where our players see vote buttons for each toplist. They will also see a countdown timer if they have already voted recently, so they know whe...

Time for some glacors

Considering the steadfast, ragefire and glaiven boots now look good enough to be released to the players, a few things need to be decided yet.

For starters, there's the "is this for everyone or just donators/premiums?" question. Well, since it's been a long time since Donators got their own monster to kill, I'd like to make the available to Donators only. The drops (and boots) can however be sold to everyone, including regular players.

However, one thing I don't know the answer to yet, is wheth...

Online Players

94 players online

Brutaltanks
Nolan
Wir3d
Original
Amaranth
Not an owner
Whats p v m
Honor minako
Tyl er
Mia khalifaa