News

Todays updates! (26 February 2015)

Updated on 26 February 2015
-> Even more debug information was added into the server, so we can have even more information as to what we can do about the connection issues that happen about once or twice a day for a few minutes. We're getting there! I know we have not been able to provide the 24/7 uptime that we strive for, but we're working our hardest to get that back in order.
-> Fixed the issue with banks not showing the right amount of total items in your bank (which was often off by 1 ite...

Voting rework

Today, I'm starting to introduce a series of changes to the voting system. I'll update this post as more changes have been made available to the players. Feel free to make additional suggestions or give feedback on the changes already in effect.

9 February 2015 (already in effect)
-> As of now, whenever you vote, you have a small chance at getting a whopping 500 voting points (which equals 500M coins or a mystery box) instead of the regular 20/24/32.

Upcoming changes
-> New items in the voting sh...

Developers blog

My internship

Hey guys & girls

Since this week, my internship has started. It's an internship that will last until the end of May, so there will be delays on my development work, as I will need to do quite some stuff at home (certainly these first 2 weeks to get the hang of everything), combined with assigned from school regarding this internship. I hope you understand this. I will do my best to release Bounty Hunter as soon as I can.

Kind regards

What I've been doing the last couple of weeks

Hey guys

As you might have noticed, I haven't been in-game or very active at all since a couple of weeks. That's all due to the project I'm working on for school. Luckily, by this time next week, it's all over and I can start working for PkHonor again. Sorry for my absence, but this was more important to me, as it is an important factor to my graduation at the end of this school year. After next week, I'll work on Bounty Hunter again, to make it completely working, so spread the word that I'll...

Online Players

107 players online

Ryan
Toeh5
Brutaltanks
Wir3d
Cooper cronk
Honor donkey
Ham sammitch
Honor minako
Signature
Gettysburg