News

3 Hour rollback

There was a very strange and unusual glitch in the game earlier today, causing all actions, including PVM, PVP and skilling to happen at a much faster speed than should be possible. The ensuing chaos left us no choice but to roll the player data back to our latest database backup from right before the occurence.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, but are glad to announce that the source has been found and the bug has been patched to ensure this sort of thing will never happen ...

Beginning of a new month!

Today, we have decided to promote TopG to a tier 1 toplist on our voting page, considering it's actually a rather big RSPS toplist that's getting us several new players. That means the maximum bonus votepoints for daily voting has been increased as well!
Furthermore, now that Rsps100 (finally) has a working callback system, we have added that server as a tier 2 toplist, meaning you get 2 votepoints and a chance at 500 points each time you vote there. For those who are wondering: the only reaso...

Developers blog

Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's... Dylan

Hey guys

I know I've been gone for a couple of weeks now, and I decided to give you all a heads up. No, I've not been in an accident or have been eaten by a bear, or anything like it. I've done a lot of pleasant and unpleasant stuff lately. First of all, my girlfriend's grandfather died. It was not pleasant at all, so I was most of the time with her for moral support. During the funeral, I got a message saying my grandmother was in a car accident. Luckily, things turned out to be OK. But I did...

Where was Mike the past 2 weeks?

In Canada, visiting Hamade. This was from 18 May to 3 June, so that's why nobody heard from me in that time.

For those that don't know, Hamade was the former owner of PkHonor who resigned a little less than 2 years ago. He still carries the title of owner, even though he's no longer involved with PkHonor anymore in any way. I still consider him one of my closest friends and was really glad to have spent the past 2 weeks with him and we've had a lot of fun :) he wishes me to give his regards to the entire community, for he still holds them close at heart. He was glad to know a lot of people seem to be enjoying PkHonor still and things are improving - we noticed that the events have had a terrific impact on the server and we wish to work on those a lot more in the near future.

The reason I didn't announce my trip was because I didn't want to give hackers or abusers an extra reason to try their hardest at ruining PkHonor (and my vacation). However, I'm back now, and will be working on bugfixes, future weekend events and some additional content which will mostly be decided by the game quality committee.

In other news, the weekly event for this week is a WildyWyrm event! +50% PkHonor/Pest Control Points and +20% droprates on blood diamond and clue scrolls! As always, the event starts tomorrow at 10PM CET and ends Monday 4AM CET.

Enjoy!

Online Players

118 players online

Orangepike
Nick teck
N00t n00t
Sc 800
Ambitionz
Tbnrsemtex
Billyx
Quasi bomb
Twolegs