News

Some more improvements & corp weekend

Updated on 3 September 2015 (yet to be released)
> You should now be able to eat food or use a teletab while you're being dropped to 0 hitpoints. If you eat/tab after the hit is shown, you won't be able to do anything (because you're dead, remember), but in the few milliseconds before the hit is shown, you should still be able to eat or tab. Please see if any of this still needs any improvement
> After the previous update, lowering a combat skill (with ::setlevel) still cost 100M due to a bug, but this is now free
> Duels that end with both players dying, but one player dying somewhat faster than the other, may no longer end in a draw but declare the last one to die as the winner (if you both die at exactly the same time, it's still a draw)
> Fixed a bug that allowed players to damage Nex and her minions with ruby bolts even if not at the proper stage (this fix also applies to any other kind of damage, not just ruby bolts, so we know it's fully patched)
> The corporeal beast now drops a Baby Corporeal Beast as an ultra rare drop - consider it the first of many boss pets to come. Even though it isn't part of 07scape, you have to admit it looks darn cute. It doesn't have any use at the moment, but it may receive one yet (we have yet to decide on that).
> Improved the walking/standing animation of the Corporeal beast
> Barrelchest's twin brother and Barrelchest Senior now also count toward the Barrelchest slayer task
> Slayer helmet now works on all assigned NPC's. Sometimes, when you had a task assigned that has multiple valid monsters (such as kalphites), the helmet's bonuses would only work on 1 type. They now work on every valid monster for your task.

Corporeal weekend
During this weekend, the corporeal beast offers:
> Free access to anyone, including non premium members (through the ::event command)
> +20% droprates on all items
> +200% droprate on Baby Corporeal Beast

Starts in:

Ends in:

Todays updates - 30 August. Also: more Ironman mode info

Updated on 30 August 2015
> Fixed the +20% PkHonor Points and PC points when killing the WildyWyrm solo (the bonus only worked for clans so far, my bad)
> Thieving stalls now gives double coin rewards
> Lowering any combat stat with ::setlevel (or with ::resetdef) is now completely free of charge. This includes attack, defence, strength, ranged, magic and hitpoints.
> Players can now start a Pest Control game on their own (in the past you needed at least 3 participants)

Updated on 29 August 2015
> ...

Developers blog

Combat improvements released on testserver

Just now, I have released the latest version of my combat improvements on the test server. I've rewritten over a thousand lines of combat-related code, so there's a good chance some bugs may have slipped through. Most of it is still untested, so it will need to be thoroughly tested before we can apply this on the production server.

What should be improved/fixed:
> Your accuracy and max hit of melee, ranged and magic attacks is now calculated when you initiate an attack, so changing gear after y...

Improved following released on testserver

I've been working on the code responsible for following players (and NPC's) and I have just now released this on the testserver. I know this is one that you guys have been asking for a long time, but it's something that's very tricky to get right, so I want to make sure everything works fine by the time I release it on the production server.

Apart from improved following, I've also reworked the mechanics behind manual spellcasts: as of now, if you attack a player with melee, ranged or autocast...

Online Players

186 players online

Mitcheld12
Strdargoba
Budszy
L k
Vent u out
Ref x
Thane blade
Simon2012
Qt plr
Cared66