News

Todays updates! (11 October 2014)

Updated on 11 October 2014:
-> Increased the amount of tickets players receive at the end of a Castle Wars game by 33%
-> Players who are banned from pVp activities will no longer be able to join Castle Wars
-> As of now, admins can start a Castle Wars event, where the rewards for a game will be doubled. Normally there should be a Castle Wars event tomorrow (Sunday), though this is unconfirmed at this time.
-> Fixed the bug where players can keep their hood and cape if they leave the waiting room...

Castle wars rewards (third thread)

After quite a bit of thinking and discussing with other people, we've come up with some new developments in regards to the Castle Wars rewards.
Here's what we've come up with, which we hope the community will approve of, while not hurting the server in any way in the long run, as well as motivating people to keep on playing Castle Wars (without forcing anyone to).

I did not include a poll this time, because I already know that most people will vote for "make it stronger and cheaper and don't le...

Developers blog

Latest developments

Hey guys

It's been a while since I've posted something on the stuff that I've been working on. Time to change that. The main thing I've worked on is my new quest. Normally the quest itself is done, however, I'm still hoping my testers will do some more testing to make sure I didn't miss on anything. Now of course, this is far from the last thing I've worked on lately. I decided not to work on a new big project until the quest is released, therefore I've been looking at suggestions to get your ...

Wanted: player with CW knowledge

I'm currently working out the last details and fixing the latest bugs in the new minigame which is about to be released soon. An early version has already been released on the test server, but it still contains several bugs which I'm still working on right now. Sadly, this means it won't be released today yet, but know that we're doing everything we can do release a bug-free, enjoyable and rewarding new minigame.

However, I still have several unanswered questions in regards to the minigame. Qu...

Online Players

166 players online

Ratonhaketon
The ryannn
P000p
Nickrock234
Toeh5
Honorkush
I im sam
Clit shield
I am jobber
Miss violet