News

Homepage and donations back online

For the past 20 hours, our homepage and donation system were down due to a technical issue at the hosting company. The forums and game were (and still are) fine however.. We've applied a temporary fix so that our homepage, client download links and donations are available again.

Since the webhost's customer support doesn't seem to work on Sunday, we won't know what the issue was until tomorrow. But at least this shouldn't affect any of you for the time being.

Our apologies for the inconvenience

All I want for Christmas is... A new background!

Hey guys

It's that time of the year again. Little kids having fun in the snow (or at the beach?), the Christmas tree being decorated and we're all getting that nice Christmas feeling. Of course, what would Christmas be, without a nice background for our client, right? Yea yea, I know we only recently removed that old Christmas background and got the current one, but I promise it won't take that long this time before we revert it.

As usual, we will give a reward for it. I'm not exactly sure what the reward is (I'll make that clear later on, once we properly discussed it), but just know it'll be worthwhile. So do you want to see your own self-made custom background on the client of hundreds of people? Make an entry and try your luck. I will make a new thread later on with the entries and a poll so people can pick their favorite entry.

You can submit your entry until December 19th.

Good luck all and lets ho-ho-hope there are some nice entries!

Developers blog

Latest developments

Hey guys

You know it's almost Christmas and therefore I'll be making a Christmas event, like I made one for Halloween. This event will not contain anything combat-related so that everyone has the ability to complete it.

Furthermore I've been doing a lot of searching for models to add some new items for Bounty Hunter, and with success! We now have the Mysterious emblems from OSRS and the Ancient Artifacts from RS2 Bounty Hunter. We will combine those as possible drops when killing a target in Bo...

CW rework, zaros godsword, bandos kiteshield

Tomorrow afternoon (GMT), I will release a server update containing the following:

- Bandos kiteshield against Nex: when while wielding the Bandos kiteshield, all incoming damage from Nex will be reduced by 20%. There is also a 1 out of 4 chance that an attack will be deflected, preventing you from taking damage and dealing 25% of the original hit back onto her.
- If you kill Nex while wielding the Bandos kiteshield, there's a small chance you get a Zaros Godsword as a drop from her. The sword ...

Online Players

142 players online

Iefke666
Nalon
Mad owner
Moist man
Ouwuh
Fergusaurus
Snappo
Z71
Brutaltanks
Blsf skiller