News

New client released for those who have login issues

It appears some players have been experiencing some login issues recently, where they get disconnected from the server right as they're logging in.

I have hereby released a new client that should hopefully resolve that issue. Most players their client will update automatically, but if not, for example everyone who's currently on the - broken - client Version 90, please check our 'Play now' button at the top of the page to download a new client.

Please let me know if there appear to be any more ...

Glacors and easter event released!

Updated on 18 April 2015
- Fixed autokeep items still being lost on death (such as easter event rewards). If you lost an easter event reward before the update, please let us know
- Fixed the locations of kebbits so they can always be used
- Slightly increased the rate at which easter eggs spawn
- Fixed the level requirements of Steadfast, Glaiven and Ragefire boots (they require 85 defence and 75 att/range/mage level but didn't require any levels before)
- Fixed a few minor bugs as reported in the...

Developers blog

Bounty Hunter update

Hey guys

Because of the release of Glacors, I haven't been able to work a lot on Bounty Hunter. Since that's released now, I can put my focus on BH again. To give you an update, basically everything is in order for a first test release, except for the prices of the items in the Bounty Hunter shop (we are debating about it in the Game Quality Committee) and some new items that need to be given their functionality. Hopefully a first test can be done by the end of next week.

I hope you're all loo...

Server update planned tomorrow

Tomorrow, most likely in the evening (GMT timezone), there will be a server update where the glacors and easter event will be released together. The scaffolding for scheduled, automated events will also be laid and starting next week we'll be holding our first event (which event it'll be precisely is yet to be determined).

A few changes have been made to the Glacors during development: instead of in a cave, they will be at the West side of the deep wilderness (ice patch). They will also be ava...

Online Players

127 players online

Slashy
Im amber
Houwuh
Nolan
Kenx est
D i p
Steel titian
Honor whore
Poor nub
Poem