News

Some more improvements & corp weekend

Updated on 4 September 2015
> Fixed the slayer helmet which wasn't working at all since the 23 August update
> Fixed following other players which became bugged since the 23 August update
> You can now use the command ::update to see what the next update is about (only works when the server is counting down to the next restart)
> You should now be able to eat food or use a teletab while you're being dropped to 0 hitpoints. If you eat/tab after the hit is shown, you won't be able to do anything (because you're dead, obviously), but in the few milliseconds before the hit is shown, you should still be able to eat or tab. Please see if any of this still needs any improvement
> After the previous update, lowering a combat skill (with ::setlevel) still cost 100M due to a bug, but this is now free
> Duels that end with both players dying, but one player dying somewhat faster than the other, may no longer end in a draw but declare the last one to die as the winner (if you both die at exactly the same time, it's still a draw)
> Fixed a bug that allowed players to damage Nex and her minions with ruby bolts even if not at the proper stage (this fix also applies to any other kind of damage, not just ruby bolts, so we know it's fully patched)
> The corporeal beast now drops a Baby Corporeal Beast as an untradeable ultra rare drop - consider it the first of many boss pets to come. Even though it isn't part of 07scape, you have to admit it looks darn cute. It doesn't have any use at the moment, but it may receive one yet (we have yet to decide on that). Note: the pet will instantly appear in your inventory (or in your refund box for free if your inventory is full).
> Improved the walking/standing animation of the Corporeal beast
> Barrelchest's twin brother and Barrelchest Senior now also count toward the Barrelchest slayer task
> Slayer helmet now works on all assigned NPC's. Sometimes, when you had a task assigned that has multiple valid monsters (such as kalphites), the helmet's bonuses would only work on 1 type. They now work on every valid monster for your task.
> Slayer helmet now gives +15% to your maximum melee/ranged hit, rather than adding +15% to your strength level

Corporeal weekend
During this weekend, the corporeal beast offers:
> Free access to anyone, including non premium members (through the ::event command)
> +20% droprates on all items
> +200% droprate on Baby Corporeal Beast

Starts in:

Ends in:

Todays updates - 30 August. Also: more Ironman mode info

Updated on 30 August 2015
> Fixed the +20% PkHonor Points and PC points when killing the WildyWyrm solo (the bonus only worked for clans so far, my bad)
> Thieving stalls now gives double coin rewards
> Lowering any combat stat with ::setlevel (or with ::resetdef) is now completely free of charge. This includes attack, defence, strength, ranged, magic and hitpoints.
> Players can now start a Pest Control game on their own (in the past you needed at least 3 participants)

Updated on 29 August 2015
> ...

Developers blog

Long time no blogpost

Now that I've pretty much wrapped up some things that kept me busy IRL during the past weeks (and months, by extension), I'm glad to say that in September (and hopefully the months that come after), I'll be able to focus most of my time on PkHonor once again. As I'm sure you've noticed, a lot of bugfixes and content improvements have been rolled out in the past week and this is just the beginning.
In case you want to know what those "some things that kept me busy IRL" are, I'm afraid I cannot ...

Combat improvements released on testserver

Just now, I have released the latest version of my combat improvements on the test server. I've rewritten over a thousand lines of combat-related code, so there's a good chance some bugs may have slipped through. Most of it is still untested, so it will need to be thoroughly tested before we can apply this on the production server.

What should be improved/fixed:
> Your accuracy and max hit of melee, ranged and magic attacks is now calculated when you initiate an attack, so changing gear after y...

Online Players

121 players online

Linux
Im hulkin
Flying canoe
Bd rom
Aedos
Punishments
Grimes
Pre viewed
L0rdy
T