News

Banner and Logo competition

Hey guys

As you might know (or not know), I'm keeping myself busy lately with the new homepage we'll hopefully get soon enough. Now a lot of people are saying that we need a new logo aswell. Therefore there is a chance for all of you who don't like it, to make us something better. We will host 2 different competitions (which means you can possibly have 2 prizes!), one for the logo and one for the banner. The banner will be at about the same place as the one we have now and the logo will be used as an icon for the homepage and will be shown at multiple pages around the whole website. If you're interested, take a shot and impress us all!

Both the logo and the banner may NOT have a background, so it can be used with any kind of background color on the website.

The dimensions used for the banner will be 1170x200 and for the logo it will be 100x35.

I wish you all good luck.

Happy New Year! Welcome 2015!

Dear PkHonor players,

First we would like to wish you all a Happy New Year and hope you had a great night!

PkHonor in 2014:
In 2014 we have seen alot of changes, both big or small. Some of the big updates we have seen in 2014.
- Combat System Rebalance, alot of items got their stats changed to make our combat system more stable.
- Introduction of Slayer Streaks and Slayer Points, this made de Slayer skill way more attractive and brings more enjoyment in the skill.
- Clue Scrolls/Treasure Trails, wi...

Developers blog

Where the f$%* is Mike?

In the middle of his exams.

I have no idea why I forgot to mention it in an official devblog post yet, but better late than never, amirite? I've had exams since the beginning of January but they'll be over within the next 2 weeks. After that I should be able to focus myself on PkHonor again.

If I pass all exams (which I'm hopeful I will), I'll finally graduate! About time too, since I've been in college for 6 and a half years so far.
I'm not going to reveal any details to the community in regar...

Latest developments

Hey guys

You know it's almost Christmas and therefore I'll be making a Christmas event, like I made one for Halloween. This event will not contain anything combat-related so that everyone has the ability to complete it.

Furthermore I've been doing a lot of searching for models to add some new items for Bounty Hunter, and with success! We now have the Mysterious emblems from OSRS and the Ancient Artifacts from RS2 Bounty Hunter. We will combine those as possible drops when killing a target in Bo...

Online Players

151 players online

Toeh5
Vizz
Iefke666
Nolan
Kingjoshie
The llama
Headshotzac
Justslaying
Merchan
Petch