The Quality Of Life Update
Slayer Completionist perk
Players are now able to purchase the Slayer Completionist perk. This adds another way to fulfill the slayer requirements for the completionist cape.
Note: You can still get a completionist cape in the same way like you used to. This adds another route for those who don't have Death and don't want to hold on to least 50K slayer points on their account to buy another cape, as the cape only costs 10K points.
Skotizo Slayer perk
Players are now able to buy a perk which will grant you a 10% chance to save a Dark Totem when entering Skotizo's lair. We are still thinking about whether or not the price and % chance is balanced, as some players have hoarded hundreds of totems already. Let us know how you would like to see this perk improved, or if it's good enough as it is!
Shayzien Enhancement perk
The perk has been reworked to now also include the Slayer Bracelets
. This means that you can bring a bracelet and
slayer helm to your lizardman task, as they now provide the same protections as the Tier 5 Shayzien equipment. Slaying lizardman shamans has never been more attractive!
Tormented demons point buff
It's time that these guys got some love! They now give a base amount of 10 slayer points per kill, on task. That's twice the amount they used to give!
Other QoL improvements
- The special attack for glacors now appears in a bold text in your chatbox
- Pet drops now also appear in the clanchat if loot broadcasts are enabled.
- The ::highscores command has been updated. You can use "::highscores name" to see a specific persons stats. For example, ::highscores Nazuths will show you Nazuths' stats.
- The defence requirements for Armadyl, Ancient, Bandos, Guthix, Saradomin, Zamorak chaps & bracers has been removed.
- You no longer mine random gems while mining ores. Runite ore still gives dragonstones. You can still get the other gems from the gem rock, thieving, and all the other methods.
- Fixed broken Wiki skill guide URLs. For example with Attack, instead of going to the broken URL (https://https//Wiki.Pkhonor.Net/Skills/Attack) you now go to the correct one (https://Wiki.Pkhonor.Net/Skills/Attack), this bugfix requires a client restart
- You now get notified if you try to enter the Pest Control boat with a pet equipped, as this prevents you from starting a game.
A massive thank you to Iron Adam for compiling a list of (QoL) changes that our community wants, and to all those who have made individual suggestions as well!