First of all, we have performed another major cache update to bring our cache up to date with the latest version of OSRS (that is, as it was on 23 June 2021), allowing us to implement any of the new items, NPC's, locations or other features that OSRS has introduced in the past year.
There is a very real chance that this cache update will lead to strange bugs, such as wrong NPC's, unwalkable tiles or objects that you can no longer properly interact with. Please report any bugs you find in our bug reports
forum so we can fix them as quickly as possible.
The price of the donator status and premium status in the donator store has been lowered to 1,500 donator credits each (down from 2,000 donator credits each). This was done in consideration with the fact that donator credits have become far more expensive to buy from other players during recent months, making it much harder for newer players to grind the in-game money needed to buy these statuses.
While trading, you can now offer all the items from your inventory with a single click on the "Offer all" button.
Apparently, this was already suggested and accepted by us 7 years ago, but this item on my to-do list got lost to history until very recently
There is now a hitpoint bar overlay in the top-left corner of your screen, displaying the current and maximum hitpoints of your opponent while in combat. This applies to both PvM and PvP. The opponent's hitpoints are not updated when they eat or heal, only when they are hit.
This overlay can be toggled off in your ::settings, but is enabled by default.
You can now press the "TAB" key more than once in order to quick-reply to a different player (starting with the most recent person who talked to you in PM). Once you reached the last person in the list, pressing TAB once more will make you reply to the most recent PM again.
When hitting an NPC with a whip of fortune special attack, you will now see a visible overlay above the NPC's head to indicate it has been marked and will have a 1% bonus drop chance on death. We made sure this icon would not interfere with other overhead icons, such as protection prayers.
In other news:
- You can now talk to the master of each skill again to obtain a 2B XP cape. This was broken in the update that introduced the STASHer.
- A bug has been fixed where Vet'ion or Scorpia, when spawned through a summoner, would disrupt PvP combat in single combat zones.
- The elder chaos druids at the chaos altar have managed to banish the WildyWyrm, preventing it from spawning at the chaos altar again in the future.
- A bug has been fixed where the contents of an inventory or equipment preset might get mixed up with the contents of a previous preset under certain conditions. Just so you know, this bug did not lead to loss of items.
- You can no longer attack the TzHaar-Ket in front of the fight caves entrance (although lacking an "Attack" option, players could attack it by using magic).
- When an abyssal tentacle is nearly depleted when used in combat, it will now correctly show the amount of charges you still have left.