Today we have a few major updates, specifically with the construction skill.
Ironman and UIM rejoice! Each object in the Costume room
now will allow you to store one of each item (three of each item for donators and an unlimited number of each item for premium members). Unlike OSRS, you can withdraw items without needing the entire set. In total, there are over 1,500 items that are storable in the Costume room, including some extras such as 2b skill capes or comp capes. Not every item will be fillable, but will more than likely be at some point in the future. Pressing the deposit button will attempt to deposit all items currently storable from your inventory.
For a list of storable items see the following links: Armour Case
, Cape Rack
, Fancy Dress Box
, Magic Wardrobe
, Toy Box
, Treasure Chest
The achievement gallery is now functional, and along with it comes new rare drops called Boss Jars, the Occult Altar, a Jewelry Box, Display Space, Quest Log, and Adventure Log.
Boss Jars are a rare drop from bosses that allow you to display a small version of the boss in your POH. They were also added to the collection log. After building a Boss Lair Display, you can right-click 'jars' to access an interface allowing you to store a jar in your POH. Left-clicking will allow you to change the display, as long as you have the respective jar in your POH storage. (Swapping is free)
The Occult Altar
The Occult Altar is your one-stop shop for swapping your spell book. By right-clicking on it, you can choose which spellbook you want to change to. Currently, the Arceuss option does not work, (soon) If you select the option as your current spellbook, you will convert back to the normal spellbook.
Essentially acts as a Kill Count Book and Collection Log.
The Quest List will allow you to view the Completion Cape and Max Cape requirements.
The Jewelry Box is a multi-teleport Item that allows you to combine the functionality of the Ring of Dueling, Games Necklace, Combat Bracelet, Amulet of Glory, Ring of Wealth, and Skills Necklace into one. After teleporting for the first time, the Jewelry Box will gain the option to right-click to quickly teleport to your previous destination.
The display case allows you to store a cape on it, and depending on which cape you store onto it, allows the owner to teleport around to the cape's respected teleport location. To retrieve your cape back, right-click and select 'Take'. For a full list of capes able to be added, check the link above. Once again, not all capes that can be added are currently in-game but may be released in time.
- You can now toggle build mode while inside your own POH by right-clicking your portal
- The ring of suffering now has a toggle option when equipped
- The magic Butterfly Net was released in the premium store, for premium only. Right-clicking while wielding allows the player to teleport to various hunting locations.
- Yrsa's Shop Has been added allowing players to buy the Frem capes
- The bank pin banker in edge was fixed in morph realm
- Dropping Salve or Salve (e) in Tob will now add it to your bank, or your refund box if full
- All of the Graceful Outfits equip functionality has been fixed (if you are looking on the osrs wiki, make sure to use the Inventory Id). Note: this is only for honors/admins who can spawn the graceful outfit, it is not yet accessible to other players
- Collection Log will now show you the totalObtained/totalItems on the title text
- Making planks with the Construction Skillcape at your POH Workbench will not require a saw if you have the Construction Skillcape perk
- Default is set to the herb patch in Catherby if a player uses the herb cape perk without being near a farming patch.
- Holding shift while clicking a monster will make the default left-click option to walk here. This should help people who complain about the big hitboxes
- Killing Verac or Dharok as a treasure trail clue step will now properly count toward the clue step if you leave the mound while the Barrows brother is dying
- Adds Refund Box Guy to Varrock Morph Realm
- The haunted wine bottle now has equip options
- You can now perform the reindeer hat emote while wearing the reindeer hat